Maximum Connectivity at Maximum Value
For maximum connectivity at a minimum cost, there's no greater value than Wyoming.com EtherLink. Your business demands reliable, secure connectivity. It deserves accountable, responsive customer service too. Wyoming.com offers you both.
We provide Wyoming’s leading, scalable Ethernet-based services portfolio with options that keep costs under control and we deliver superior customer support, allowing you to focus on your business. If you need scalable, predictable, and fast upload and download speeds, EtherLink is the broadband for your business.
EtherLink offers more resiliency by using loop bonding technology that ensures if one loop in a bundle fails the remaining circuits will continue to function. EtherLink is extremely reliable and comes with a 99.999% business class Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Wyoming.com offers EtherLink with 2x2 Mbps for only $205/month, versus a T1 for $277/month. Wyoming.com EtherLink is the best value in Internet access.
Flexibility and Multiple Uses
- High bandwidth – from 2 to 45Mbps.
- Easy connectivity to Wide Area and Local Area Networks. Learn More >>
- Ideal connectivity to transmit Internet, Voice, Data, and Video
- Best solution for Integrated Voice applications; supports WyoPhone with Quality of Service (QoS)
- 24/7/365 Proactive Monitoring and Responsive Support based in Wyoming
- Smarter utilization of your existing bandwidth with network visibility tools
Trust Wyoming.com to take of the network while you take of business. Our personalized sales team will work with you to tailor a reliable, scalable and cost-effective solution to meet the needs of your business.
Want to know what the right service is for your business? Check out our Service Comparison chart.
Learn More >>
Learn more about why Wyoming.com is the right communications partner for your business.
Have you thought about a redundant or back-up connection for your business? Call us at 800.996.4638 for a Free Consultation today.