You rely on fast, dependable Internet service to complete your
daily tasks, stay connected with your friends and family, and enjoy the
entertainment you want. Earlier this year, we launched a new kind of Broadband Internet service for the rural customers of Wyoming who want something more, something better, and something faster.
At Wyoming.com, we don’t believe that where you
live should stop you from enjoying a great Internet experience. That’s
why we launched Wireless Internet services over ten years ago, and
we've launched Wireless NextGen in 2014.
Wireless allows Internet access to rural homes and locations that would
otherwise be limited on DSL or cable modem services, providing the
speed, performance and reliability that Wyoming residents demand.
- Stable, always-on Internet with consistently fast speeds
- Better download and upload speeds than cellular or satellite connectivity
- More cost effective than cellular or satellite connectivity
- Local Support based right here in Wyoming
- WyoPhone friendly for added value and savings
- Receive 5 free Wyoming.com email accounts
- We provide the installation, with quality testing, to your home
Quality of Service that is perfect for sending and receiving emails,
browsing and shopping online, staying connected with social media,
sharing photos, casual gaming, streaming TV and videos and video chat
with family and friends.
- Prices start at $44.95 per month
Want to know what the right service is for you? Check out our Service Comparison chart.
We also have the tools to help you choose the right Wireless NextGen Speed Package for you based on how you use the Internet and what for. Give us a call at 800.996.4638 today to learn more!